What’s new at M-Square
By: Andrew J. Negri
This morning 4/18/12 Rashida and I attended a building tenant’s meeting hosted by COPT, the property managers. What we learned:
- Bike rack outside the building to be extended.
- A round-a-about (traffic circle) rather than a traffic light, is under consideration for the intersection of River Road and University Research Court. No time frame mentioned.
- New tenant on 2nd floor is Mid-Atlantic Crossroads occupying 10K sf.
- Available space in this building: 9K sf on 2nd floor, 5K sf on first.
- Farmer’s Market returns May 22, every Tuesday 11-2, along with BBQ guys and the “cupcake” truck.
- A fire drill is planned for May.